Hallo und guten Tag
We are excited to host all of our German friends, a trip of a lifetime to come to Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, and experience the sights and sounds of the most hockey crazy city in Canada... oh and watch Leon.
In the notes at the time of purchase, please include the following information:
Full Name (exactly as they appear on your passport):
Date of Birth:
Passport Expiry Date:
Here are the details and cost of the trip.
Hosted throughout the trip by Oilersnation staff members (Nation Dan, The Squire and more)
March 6-14th, 2020
All flights arrive/depart from Frankfurt, Germany
Flight to Edmonton (connecting in Calgary) -- March 6th, 2020 Frankfurt – Calgary 13:30 - 14:55 ----> Calgary – Edmonton 16:45 - 17:39
Flight back to Frankfurt (connecting in Calgary) -- March 14th, 2020 Edmonton – Calgary 16:35 - 17:30 ----> Calgary – Frankfurt 18:55 11:05+ (Mar 15)
- Airport transportation to and from the airport in Edmonton
- 8 nights at Crash Hotel (located right beside Rogers Place where the Oilers play)
Gameday experience: vs. Columbus (March 7) vs. Vegas (March 9) and New York (Brooklyn) (March 13).
- Oilersnation watch party experience with Oilersnation personalities vs Winnipeg (March 11)
- One night (to be determined), special dinner at a local Edmonton restaurant thanks to our friends at Edmonton Tourism
- Oilersnation hat for each trip participant.
First installment non-refundable payment price: $1,500.00 CAD (includes Canadian taxes, airport taxes/fees and all items listed above) The second/final payment is due by December 21st, 2020.
As a final note, everyone that purchases a spot on the trip will be required to sign a waiver absolving Oilersnation of any liability for your actions while on the trip. If anyone would like to see the waiver ahead of time, feel free to reach out and we will send you a copy.